(Proof of Work)
Gojek (~3 years)
- October 2021 - Now
- Group Product Manager, Growth and Key Initiatives (GKI), Transport.
- Run these streams inside Transport: Core Growth, GoCorp (B2B product), Instant(on spot bookings), Service Excellence, and Engineering Excellence.
- Shipped GoCarXL in Singapore. press
- Launched our B2B product GoCorp in Singapore.
- Shipped Protect+, a new hygiene focused service for both 4W and 2W in Indonesia. press
- Launched Protect+ service in Vietnam. press
- Shipped a new suscription pass product for Singapore to improve incremental transactions and boost customer loyalty.
- July 2020 - Septmber 2021
- Manager, Growth and Key Initiatives (GKI), Transport. Managed a team of 3 PMs.
- Own Service Excellence: all safety related features in Transport, is in charge of improving service quality of our Transport products, the Tipping experience and Comms with customers (Call Masking, Customer Support).
- Led the launch of our Taxi product in Singapore. press
- Launched our 4W product GoCar in Vietnam. press
- Run GoCorp (Gojek’s business product for Transport). press
- Shipped a premium schedule a ride feature.
- Own the loyalty levers for Transport: Subscription, Bundles, GoClub, Vouchers, Missions.
- Redesigned the voucher experience.
- Own the Experiments roadmap for Transport and in charge of improving the capabilities of our experimentation platform.
- Own the resurrection charter: getting back users lost during Covid.
- Launched GoClub (Gojek’s loyalty product) in Transport.
- Launched v1 of Ads on Transport.
- Run Gojek’s Instant product for Transport (on the spot booking at airports and other popular areas). press
- July 2019 - June 2020
- Product Lead for Booking Experience and Flexibility. Led 2 PMs.
- Redesigned the entire booking experience for Transport in 2019.
- Worked on Project Athena for Transport: Getting Vietnam and Thailand Transport users inside the Gojek super app. press
- Built the multi stop feature and v2 of edit destination. press
- Shipped pre booking ETA.
- Redesigned the Finding Driver experience.
- Implemented Odd Even rule for Transport services in Jakarta.
- November 2018 - June 2019
- First PM for Safety, Payments and On Trip Experience in Transport. Joined as an IC when the Transport product group was just 2 people.
- Shipped the following features within 2 months of joining Gojek’s Transport team: Share Trip, SOS, Safety handbook. press
- Created the Call Masking feature that was later adopted by all product groups inside Gojek. press
- Shipped outstanding balance feature which helped us reduce fraud and earn back lost revenue.
(Manager’s recommendation on Twitter)
Directi (~2 years)
- Dec 2016 - Nov 2018
- Flock is a leading enterprise collaboration platform owned by Directi. I was the PM looking at long term retention for our users. press
- Product owner of the Flock App Store, which has 50+ apps and third party integrations.
- Led experience of 6 core apps built on Flock’s platform: Mailcast, Notes, Polls, Reactions, Reminders, Favourite.
- Built 5 third party integrations for Flock App Store: Github, Gitlab, Facebook Pages, Freshdesk, Opsgenie.
- Created Flock Support, a lightweight Helpdesk inside Flock Messenger, which on-boards users and lets them chat with Customer Support.
(Hiring Manager’s recommendation on Linkedin)
Craftsvilla (~1 year)
- Jan 2016 - Sep 2016
- I was the Product Owner of both Android and iOS mobile apps. I rebuilt the Android app from scratch. press
- 100% Growth in number of users visiting Product Detail Page.
- 20% Jump in monthly retention of the users.
- 6X Jump in the number of users logged-in.
- Avg. application ratings run-rate of 4.08 post application launch.
- Conceptualised and released the first version of iOS app.
- Also led mobile growth across all digital channels.
- Scaled installs of the Android app from 1 to 4 million users in less than a year.
- Increased active user base by 200%.
- Doubled share of mobile app transactions from 25% to 50% of total transactions.
(Hiring Manager’s recommendation on Linkedin)
CouponDunia (~1 year)
- Dec 2014 - Dec 2015
- CouponDunia is India’s largest digital coupon marketplace. It was acquired by Times Internet in 2014.
- Product & Business Owner for CashBoss, a new business unit within CouponDunia. press
- Shipped the v1 of CashBoss Android App in 4 months and scaled it to 1 million installs.
- The app has a rating of 4.3 and is one of the top apps in its category.
- The business unit has been profitable since launch.
- Product Owner of the CouponDunia Web Team (Desktop).
- Took additional responsibility of the CouponDunia website which received close to 100k DAU.
- Led growth for all of CouponDunia products.
- Ran multiple experiments to improve funnel conversion across the website.
- Worked with the SEO, Digital Marketing teams to deliver growth goals.
(Hiring Manager’s recommendation in the form of a mail sent to the company)
Kore (~1.5 years)
- Aug 2013 - Nov 2014
- Kore pivoted and became Kore.ai, a bot platform in 2016. Before that, Kore was a messaging platform for enterprises. press
- Joined its Android team and worked on the Video and Camera features of the Kore application.
- Contributed to the location based message delivery feature of the app. It was a differentiator from other enterprise collaboration applications in the market.
- Worked on the Reporting service, which is now used by all teams of Kore for data analysis.
- Created the Push notification system for Kore, which handles all notifications going to users.
- Kore spun out from Kony Labs where it was incubated. Kony is the leading multi-channel application development platform provider with over 350 customers in 45 countries.