The job of a PM is to be a truth seeker.
- It means digging deep and understanding your customers. I mean really talking to your customers, understanding their JTBDs, and not just relying on the surveys that your Research team sends.
- It means not taking data and face value and understanding biases that might cloud the output.
- It means ask WHY again and again.
- It means not talking timelines at face value.
- It means doing a RCA whenever there is a dip in conversion.
- It means doing pre-mortems and post-mortems.
- It means doing retrospectives.
Stay up to date with my latest posts/tweets here: @manas_saloi