- Pushing data on Kafka > Exposing an API endpoint for consumption by another team.
- Getting automated email daily, with your most important metrics, on your inbox > You going to your dashboard to check data.
- Keeping the UI flexible so that you can push changes in layout from backend > Needing client release.
- Push notifications with your reminders/ calendar events > You having to check the app.
- Alert emails/calls when things break > You opening a dashboard and figuring it out after the outage happened.
- You pushing regular status updates > Your boss having to pull info from you.
Push > Pull.
Stay up to date with my latest posts/tweets here: @manas_saloi