I had written a day in my life post in early 2020. Sharing my updated routine here.
Note: I don’t do all of these everyday, I do most of these most days.
- Sit outside in the veranda for 5 mins to get some sun.
- Take the following supplements (consult your doctor)
- Vitamin D
- Fish oil
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- 5 mins stretch. in my desk before I start my workday
- 3 mins neck mobility.
- 1 glass wheatgrass water.
- 10 mins waking up meditation.
- Scroll Twitter, Reddit, and Blind.
- Core working hours from 10 AM to 6 PM. Available on Slack till I sleep.
- Track all my habits before I sleep.
- Check TickTick for any big tasks that I have been procrastinating on. If yes, then add to my calendar for the next day. Also set an alarm.
- Talk to my mom.
- Watch an episode of some TV series with my wife during lunch/ dinner hour. Currently we are watching It’s always sunny in Philadelphia.
- Read for atleast a couple of hours if not more.
- Check next day’s work calendar and plan my day.
- Sit in the veranda with a hot cup of tea before sleep.
- I try to optimise for things that make me happy.
- Work on my learning goals for the year.
- Write blogposts.
- 2X football. [Ideal, but paused due to elbow injury.]
- 2X gym. [Ideal, but paused due to elbow injury.]
- 1X cycling.
- Watch Liverpool’s match.
- Catchup on all the podcasts and newsletters I subscribe to.
- Track my assets. There is a google sheet I maintain.
- Movie night with wife.
- Poker night with the bois.
- Date night with wife.
- Board games if friends come over.
- Meet friends.