A few questions to ask during your year end reflection as 2020 draws to a close:
- Are you on the wrong bus?
- What does your Odyssey plan look like?
- What does your non zero day look like?
- Are you imagining a speed limit when there is none?
- Have you done the work required to have a strong opinion on something?
- Do you focus on the person or the message?
- How can you be more optimistic?
- Can you turn your gym into a spa?
- Take your 10-year life plan and ask, Why can’t you do this in six months?
- What are you doing motivated by a feeling of inadequacy?
You can do a more detailed review of 2020 and also plan for 2021 by following these resources: How to Conduct an Annual Life Review That Will Catapult You into the New Year, How to Plan Your Ideal Year,My new years resolution framework, and annual review for 2020.