A few questions to ask during your year end reflection as 2020 draws to a close:
- Are you on the wrong bus?
- What does your Odyssey plan look like?
- What does your non zero day look like?
- Are you imagining a speed limit when there is none?
- Have you done the work required to have a strong opinion on something?
- Do you focus on the person or the message?
- How can you be more optimistic?
- Can you turn your gym into a spa?
- Take your 10-year life plan and ask, Why can’t you do this in six months?
- What are you doing motivated by a feeling of inadequacy?
You can do a more detailed review of 2020 and also plan for 2021 by following these resources: Manas’ Personal OKRs, How to Conduct an Annual Life Review That Will Catapult You into the New Year, How to Plan Your Ideal Year, My new years resolution framework, Gustin’s Annual Review, Shaan Puri’s annual review, Vision board for a decade, David Parrel’s Annual Review and Ali Abdaal’s Annual Review.